|
Tuesday, June 17, 2008♥
nice to know ♥ 8:18 AM
He asked me whether what I wrote on the blog was about him. I told him honestly that yes it was. :). It was truly gallant of him to apologise and tell me that he would totally leave me alone. I told him that he didn't have to leave me alone, just don't breathe down my neck. I'm a very free person, i dun like to be smothered. But thank you for understanding. :). And yes, I will tell you when you annoy me too much. Hehe. And thks for the piece oof advice. ;). U know, I know. That's all that matters. I just hope that you realise that nothing is ever gonna happen between u n me. We can only be just friends.
Last night with Kho, Richard, Ash & Kenneth was fun. We went to Blair Road to eat. Nice food! Nicer than Apolo Banana Leaf! Will inform the bacins so we can have our midnite supper there one day. :). Then we went M Hotel to drink. I couldn't help but look around for Epul. God noes that maybe he's long gone from working there, but one can hope. It would have been nice to see him again after so long. :). Haha. Ash did a merlion. I swear if I took a few more, I would have done it too. Richard was like,"Bottoms up, bottoms up." all the way. :). SERVICE was excellent! I loike the band! The drummer looked alot like ayin, but I knew it couldn't be him coz ayin plays the guitar, not drums. Faizal was a nag tho, he called me and told me not to be notti and not to go. BLUEK! Since when did I listen to you? LOL. :)
I'm excited for my dear bestie who's excited for her upcoming bdae party. Hehe. She even got her hair done and threatened to give me a heart attack. THKS EHK!!! TAU TAKOT EH ORG TU BILE AKU CAKAP I'M NOT COMING TO HER BDAE! I bet u're gonna look hot, bay-beh! Remember, tau the bet is still on. WHO WILL BURP FIRST?? Hehe. U or nani?? Jeng, Jeng, Jeng. The big mystery! WAHAHAHA! And seha, pls remember to bring fatimah rocker from ur blk. keke. :). Jom, kite join anugerah band! ROCK!!!! LOL.
I saw Liana on sunday aft cuming back from class. Hehe. It was so Kekekex. The girl was hopping mad I tell you. Literally. She was like screaming beside me and I didn't even hear coz my earphone were blasting. LOL. So she straight up smacked me on my back. I was like WTF! Then we were screaming like idiots. U noe the usual... "OMG!! OMG!!! LIANA!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! ILA!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..." U noe, I noe... Hehe. She thought I wasn't me at first. Makes sense? I was wearing tudung with baju melayu(aft religious cls mah). Then after saying that, she look me up and down then told me that I'm still a minah at heart. WHY??? Coz i was wearing toe nail polish. BRIGHT HOT HOT PINK. Hehehe. I am not a minah at heart la. Blardy hell, this is called wanita melayu terakhir oi! Nice to see you, bacin! :). XOXOXOXO.
And he was so sweet last night. :) . My headaches gone away bcoz of him. But I keep telling myself that all this can all just be a set up, to have me falling harder than before. It's not so bad, not to trust ppl so much, right? :)
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|