Saturday, June 7, 2008♥
once in a BLUE, BLUE moon ♥ 8:35 AM
.jpg)
One and ONLY, first and LAST time I'll be wearing an ethnic clothe to work. :)
The shocked & surprised faces were kind of worth the uncomfortable-ness. I love compliments but however I'm very bad at accepting it graciously. However, although I thought I looked like an idiot YESTERDAY, I still accepted the compliments graciously. And that's really great coming from me... I'm usually like, "Uhh... no la, no la." Thank you, everybody for making my day. :). LOL. But it's of no surprise that i'm back at work today in my usual t-shirt n jeans. =)
Jason saw my t-shirt today and said,"I thought so. So now, how many u have?" LOL. My t-shirt says,"I'm single. Just don't tell my boyfriend." Hehe. I told him that I'm perfectly single... and he didn't believe me. HAHA. But I didn't dwell on convincing him.
The day that me & ash pakat to wear our ethnic costumes to work is the day we both were really sick. We were sneezing, coughing, sniffing all over the place. It's like a horror movie that will never make it to the charts. Haha. So I accompanied the little miss to the doctor after work. The doctor just gave her med and no MC! Just her luck! Neway, we were walking around Jrg point, waiting for Syirah & Nani to reach, then Ash suddenly stop in front of bengawan solo. She was craving for marble cake! Crazy woman. Sick, but still craving for marble cake... Wth. :)
It was nice seeing Syirah & Nani aft so long. I'm sorry girls if my responses and reflexes were slow. Nani was right, i should have rested at home instead of merayap-ing. Nevertheless, it's good to see that they still haven't stopped obsessing over boobs. LOL. Yup, even they have their own boobs. Next tuesday let's gado2 k! hehe. at lucky plaza.
On my way home, some dude asked for my number. i almost sneezed in his face. LOL. How could ANYONE think I was attractive yesterday I really wonder. With my sick face and me looking silly in my kebaya. LOL. But I guess this is a side of me nobody ever really sees. It's like seeing the bogey-man in broad daylight. So everyone was pleasantly surprised when I, Noor Asilah Ahmad, stepped into work with my blue outfit. Haha. Savour this, people. U'll only see this iLa once a year... during hari raya. WAHAHA. If u think I'm going to pull a stunt like that again, think again.
:). My life.
Btw, I saw mr aziz. He's potek, so he didn't see me. LOL. He was with his new gf!!! I think la... I not sure... He was in his usual brown t-shirt and cap. MEMBER pegang helmet sehhh!!! Potek2 pon dpt lesen ehh. Hehe. I wanted to tegur him, but I wasn't sure I wanted him to see me in kebaya. That salty mouth surely ade mcm2 comment. :). Good to see him with a gf finally. He's been thru a lot of shit in the last 6 months. :) Hope u'll be happy.
Saw Iman "THE SEXY BOY" self proclaimed yet again. Oso didn't see me. Saw him on my way out of banquet with the girls, he was going IN banquet. So I called him aft i got out and he asked me why I didn't tell him earlier then he can take my table. ????. Iman, iman. Haiz...
For the first time, I'm looking around and actually paying attention to my surroundings. So now instead of ppl calling me sombong, i can call them sombong. Wahaha. I never really get it. People always see me walking ard, then tak tau nak tegur. Then call/msg/msn me say that I sombong... Larr... Not my fault if I don't see you right...
Lito asked me if I had a bf. I told him I had 10 bfs. then he suggested to become the 11th. LOL. WTH. The guys at my wrkplc and their cute antics.
Me & Rose are getting bored at work. No drama. So we've been prowling ard the office to cause drama. :). The things we do at work. The girls at my wrkplc and their cute antics. Like just this mrng, we had a mini party in the pantry. LOL. What's the occasion?! Nothing! Yup, we're THAT cute. Kidding la.
Guess who our budding artist at work is? Clue is in one of the pics.


Micheal from McF oso drew smthg for me and ash... haha! I lost the pic la.. I'll ask him to draw again then I'll share the story behind the drawing with u all.
hehe. WTH rite. I told u we do stupid things at work. But at least it keeps us happy. They call us the happy department u noe. :). I've got alot of things to update about actually. But then that would mean this entry would go on forever. So i'll just end here. Besides, close friends are already updated enough about my life, so that's all that matters. :)
[I don't need somebody on my arms to look good. I'm not gonna get hooked up just because u say i should.]
your crazy touch, the strangest rush