<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008♥
only myself to blame ♥ 1:53 PM


I kinda promised myself that I would get myself started on the tool list task. I can already see myself getting eff-ed for not completing the job. Honestly... I find my mind drifting off just as i open the damned file. Haiz. I'm lost on this. Whatever, I have to prepare myself for some proper scolding from the management. Die lah!

I'm back to cam-whoring like a cam-whore. heh.

had a nice, but weird dinner with jeffrey, marcus, nick, elle & rose on monday. haha. Nice was the company we had, weird was the food. Haha. I'll upload the pics later la. Rose only ate a pinch of all the food, saying everything was alien. Hohoho! There were even aliens calling her HP that night. Interesting dinner I might say, not the usual seafood u can get anywhere. I kinda liked it. KINDA.

PUNK'ED HER the very next morning. :)

Had a wonderful time with my favourite ladies, Syirah, nani & seha last nite. Kekeke. All the merepek nonsense come out. And ladies, plz ehh... I'm not scared of your threats to PUNK'ED me back. It's gonna take ALOT of effort and hollywood standard acting to PUNK'ED me aite?

I'm addicted to drinking soyabean. That's good right? It's a WHOLE LOT healthier than pokka tea.

Faizal said that MY theme song in love is "Cry" by Rihanna. REALLY?! hehe. I guess so. Just listen to the lyrics. He knows me well. Tak sia2 aku simpan kau as a fren ehk?

WOKAY. Got dinner with the GODFATHER. Ouh gosh... Let's see how this is gonna turn out. Weird, i'll bet.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox