|
Thursday, June 19, 2008♥
tequila shots. ♥ 8:10 AM
Considering that I only crawled into bed 4 hours ago... Waking up was pure torture... :)
Nevertheless, I and Ash made it to work. With our injured feet, major hangovers and my flu now is worse than ever. SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!!! LOL. I should have stay home. NOT!
Saw the Safety Supervisor AGAIN. Alarrr... can don't appear in my life anymore??? LOL.
DBL 0 was gerek. But I think it wasn't so much the club as much as it was the company. I think that no matter where you club, if the company that you have and bring sucks, then u'll have the suckiest time even in the best clubs. :). So compliments to all who contributed to my fun, esp Ash, Mini (I think that's how it spelt), Fahmi and of coz, my crazily protective sis. LOL.
As usual, met all sorts of mad ppl. Nice to know that the madness is consistent. :)
Luckily, most of my tasks at work today allows me to sit at my desk and does not need much brainwork. Thank God. At least that's how I planned my work today. LOL.
Panadols! Do your job! FASTERRRR!!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|