|
Monday, July 7, 2008♥
as if the caffeine helps ♥ 6:28 PM
Hvn't heard from me lately? Or have you been ignored or snubbed by me?
It's all for a jolly good reason really.
One of the many reasons could be that I can't stand you.Haha. But majority of you just caught me at a bad period of time. As you may noticed, I haven't updated for quite awhile and most probably won't update much after this...
It suddenly dawned me that the one principle that I held on so tightly and believed so much in, had turned against me. That nothing was indispensable. I've use that principle more than a gazillion times, to convince myself to move on. But finally, I can't use it anymore because it just doesn't apply anymore. There ARE some things in life, you can never replace. I start seeing how some things in life irreplacable. Silly me, perhaps I realised it a little too late.
It's funny how much more pain you feel when you're really really tired.
And I am tired. After that "woman" left her crap behind for us to clear. On her last day, rose was about to cry clearing up HER stuff, asking HER to clear up HER dpmt's credit note. She didn't do it and instead went down to the recep & asked the recep whether the recep had anything for her to do!!! WTH, when she could have helped rose! And all the work full of crap left behind. Now EVERYBODY'S wondering what the fish she was SO BUSY with. "THKS" eh! Then, not only that, she borrowed the IT guy's thumbdrive and up till now, has not returned it, after several times of arranging meet-ups with him & canceling. Poor IT guy. It's not even his, it's the company's.So don't talk to me about friendship aite? It's blardy crappy bullshit. Friends don't leave their shit behind for their friends to clear.
and she had the CHEEK to call ash and ask if she was missed. We were laffing our asses off when we heard that. she must be deluded... YES, if you're reading this, good. So you know how we feel about you. Nothing much to say. Me & Rose have deleted her name & number from our phones. Like I said. FRIENDS DON'T LEAVE THEIR SHIT FOR THEIR FRIENDS TO CLEAR.
And no thks to I.Y., I have to do double work. Thank you very much, you inconsiderate people. You know... there's a time for play and there's a time for work. You should know where your priorties are. Work is work. And if you are blardy lazy people who can't even do the minimum that is required of you, then you better get out of my sight. BCOZ i'm already so blardy pissed with people like THE BOTH OF YOU.
That's work-wise. Pretty shitty seeing how all the screwed up people have been working. Like melayu ppl will say, "TAKDE CARA."
Other than that, I'm having fun. Sort of. LOL. Been out with my sis clubbing. Been meeting loads of cute guys here n there. But I miss Shah, Lynn & Zie. EFF you ppl for being so goddamn lucky with jobs. Why can't I be as lucky? Haha. Wait & see ok! Let me tahan my ass off here at this company, then once I finish my studies, I'm off to seek better things.
I have reasons for all the things I do. I just don't go telling people why. So half the time people keep trying to figure me out, when they should just leave me as I am. There's no point trying to understand me, I don't want to be understood. And it's about time I've stopped trying to understand others, just the same.
Everything he said that night made sense to me. EVERYTHING. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't let myself. It feels terrible holding myself back and I'm not even sure I have much strength to keep holding back. I wana, wana, wana. I SO wana fall in love with him. Because it's tempting. Because it's feels good. Because he's so goddamn delicious. But there are so many worse things than not being in love. Like being hurt AGAIN.
It doesn't matter how drunk you get, how much tired you make yourself, how many times you keep denying it... your hangover will be over and you feel the same all over again. But I'll be damned, if I let a silly feeling like that haunt me.
Cheerios, people. See you guys around. I'm still available,haha, to certain people. Just beep me.
I'll update again, once I clear SOME ppl's shit. ASSHOLES.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|