<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Monday, July 14, 2008♥
milo cornflakes ♥ 2:48 PM


He said to me,"Baby, I'm tired of being friends."

I'm scared for us to be anything more than friends. Gosh, I miss him already. And I'm sorry my dear Vespa_boy, I TOTALLY TOTALLY AM SORRY for last week. I'm such a muddlehead. & I assure you that nothing like that is going to happen anytime in the near future. EVER. Hopefully la... How can I possibly be overtiming when I have a hot, hot date with you! haha! I told you I'm a muddlehead!

That aside, I'm putting up a happy front at work. :):):):):). See? Hehe. It's been tough, but I'll pull through.

Thought of going clubbing yet again this wednesday, bcoz ash wants to go. But I think that by the time Wednesday arrives, it'll only take 1 tequila shot to knock me out. LOL. I'm too tired. With the way my mum's been acting lately, I rather work than be at home.

BTW, I really, really wanna go to SINGFEST 2008. The Tix price is the only thing holding me back. GOSH! $300!!! Although it's for both days la.... I rather spend it on shoes!!!

SHAH & LYN IS COMING BACK....!!! SAY BYE2 TO CAMBODIA!!!! SAY HELLO TO ILA!!!!! LOL. I MISSSSSSSS U CUCKOO HEADS!!!!

HUGS & KISSES, EVERYBODY. I'm sorry I haven't been around, but it's so hard to be around people when u're having trouble standing still for a while.

PS. (!!!!!) i LOVE LOVE LOVE his helmet.

PPS. LOL. I know u're dying inside to know who HE is. But for once, ila's gonna keep her mouth shut. This time I'm not gonna kiss & tell!!! Coz everytime I gush about the guy that I'm crazy about... it NEVER works for some reason or another. I think "Kissing & Telling." So keep the faith, ya' all!! TOP SECRET!!! Trust me. This time, I'm so tight lipped that I only ever talked about him... with him & in my blog. And no forcing my mouth open!!!! U'll be jinxing it!!!!! No, no... my lips are SEALED!!!!

Hehehe.... Tapi since I'm not used to being so tight-lipped!
Here's a clue: RED WHITE RED WHITE RED WHITE VROOOMMMM-VROOOOMM-VROOOOOMMM.
Still very vague??? Hehe. Good! Then I'm still doing a good job. *applause for the biggest big mouth in singapore*
LOL.

[when the time gets ripe, we can start the party!]

[It's crazy how just hearing your voice makes me smile and forget all my problems. It's even crazier how I feel when we are together. I never thought I'd meet someone like arwah remy again, but now I feel like it's just the face & body that is different. And I can't help but love feeling this way all over again. ]

He doesn't always say the right things, but you know he's saying it from the heart. He's always telling me that if I keep pushing away the good things, I'm always gonna be left with the bad products. And I thank 7-eleven for being the matchmaker! (Why do I always meet guys there???? LOL.) I must get them a gift.

LOL. Lalalala... i know I said I most probably wunt update for a long time. But it's getting unbearable NOT talking about it. hehe.

OUHHHHHH MMMYYYYY GODDDDD!!!! I'm gonna burst soon, ain't i? HAHA!!!! DIE LAAA!!!

Have a good week, people! It's gonna be one blardy long week... LOL.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox