<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Thursday, July 24, 2008♥
♥ 7:07 PM


OUH HOW CUTE!!! *rolls my eyes*

Someone is so bored of their life that they decided to use MY name to tag on MY tagboard to mock me. Interesting...! I had an imposter posting on Sunday using MY name to tag. Well, I really cannot be bothered so I deleted the imposter's tag. But guess what? The fella tagged AGAIN the very next day using MY name yet again.

Whoever you are, imposter, I'm so sorry that you have an identity crisis, that u are TOO much of a coward and TOO ashamed of yourself to use your own name. Please... next time, you have something to say to me or you want to pick a fight with me... please use your real name. Other than that, thank you for being such an ardent fan that you visit my blog daily. Your life must be so dull, huh? Next time, don't be so stupid and play child games. If you have a problem with me, say so. HAHA. WITH YOUR REAL NAME, moron.

And btw, people who read my blog, I'll be replying to tags in my posts. Just in case, these low-lifes show up again. I know, i know... It's sad, isn't it, that they have to pretend to somebody else? HAHA! SILLY SILLY FOOL OF AN IMPOSTER. NOT SILLY ME, NOT AT ALL. THERE IS A SILLY FOOL, and that's you! :)

Well, anyway, let's not waste any more time talking about imposters. Let's talk about GSS. It's going to be over soon. BOOHOO! But I got my shopping's worth! Hehe. How can I not?! TEMPTATION was everywhere! U terribly cruel cunning sales people! Tsktsk. NVM, NVM, I have the END OF YEAR sale to look forward to now. Kekekeke.

My dear Sis, he is TOP TOP TOP secret. SEALED ZIPPED LOCKED CAGED & THROWN AWAY THE KEY. hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Go away, u crazy paparazzi! :)

But I'll tell you this though. He makes cheesecake so romantic! LOL.

Everything at work is slowly getting better, I'm doing lesser overtime. Hehe. I got to make time for OTHER things, u know...

Pssst... Faizal wants to watch "Dark Knight" tommorow night! OH NO! Haha! Thinking, thinking... Shall I or shall I not? After all, he's belanja-ing mah! KEkeke...

The only thing that I'm bummed about is that Shah is going overseas AGAIN. AWAY TO HONG KONG HE GOES!!!! GOSH!! U never change, shah. Can NEVER sit still, kan? WAHAHAAHA! Have fun, bacin! :). Bring back sovenoirs and then I won't hit you. PROMISE!! LOL!

& Sorry guys if I don't have the time to read and tag at your blogs. :). I hardly have the time to update my blog or reply on my tagboard (so much so that an imposter did it for me.) Keke. Well, anyway, everyone's so busy with their own stuff, it's not rare to see that all our blogs are left neglected. :)

Tk cre, people. Cheerios! Weekend coming soon! Don't party too hard! Is there even such a thing as partying too hard???? Hehehe.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox