|
Monday, August 25, 2008♥
♥ 12:13 PM
"In just 3 words I can tell you everything I've learnt about life : IT GOES ON." Qouted by Robert Something2(HAHA!!!). In the last 9 to 10 months, I have gone from strength to strength. There's no turning back now. I've got new future ahead of me and I'll be damned if I don't embrace it.
This is some sentimental shite. Better take a photo people! LOL.
So updates, right?
Happy bdae to my lil' bro! U're not so little anymore but still! LOL. May you grow up wiser this year. Stay out of trouble and study hard. Njoy school, dude, while you still can! The world out there is no joke. :). Love ya, u lil bugger! *HUGS*
And say hello, everyone! To this cute cinoneh bundle of joy! He's our very own NATIONAL DAY BABY! MARCEL IZYAN! :). He just COMPLETES my day. Every time I look at him. Every time I hold him in my arms. He is just so adorable, with his CINA eyes and his constant pooping. He is constantly yawning! Constantly sleeping! Love u, muchins! *MUACKS*
Marcel Izyan's face, his sleeping habits remind alot of someone... but I remember him in a different way than I did 8 months ago. A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. However it doesn't change the fact that I still officially hate him and I still officially won't forgive him. He will never understand and I don't expect a simple mind like his, to comprehend much. LOL. Like I said, I've gone from strength to strength. Every u do or say, can and will, only make me stronger. :)
I've found comfort in someone, who has been right under my nose all along. :). Not that I expected anything from him. We sort of fell into each other. Who knew... I still don't expect anything much from this relationship right now. We're going with the flow, wherever way it decides to go. Left or right. Up or down. We're just hanging on tight. And if somewhere along the line, we drift apart or the currents get to strong for us to hold on... we're both ready for it. Maybe in a week or maybe in a few months, we break up and whatever... we're both ready for it. Maybe it's due to the fact that we've done this together before. (Yes, he's an ex-bf.) So we're ready, baybeh! LOL. So what if he's not tall and so what if he's not rich? He's an ABANG BODY with a cute butt and he makes me laugh til I have tears in my eyes. PERFECT. LOL.
Happy advance bdae to ROSE! I thought of giving you $$$. Wahahaha. But somehow, it doesn't seem right. So I'm still deciding. Maybe I'll drop you off at the mental hospital to meet your long lost friends. :). HAPPY REUNION! WAKAKAKA! I'm sorry, Rose, I'm sorry. I just had to. :). Speaking of $$$$, I'm looking for ways to earn extra cash. $$$$. Always happy to hear ways to earn extra dough! Uhhh... no sexual offers though. Thks. I don't need the money THAT badly. Just safe, no risk, fun ways of making $$$. So feel free to e-mail me of any suggestions!
I've been growing my eyebrows since last monday. Sad to say that it's neither here nor there. Meaning its not neat and tamed, but it's not sufficient enough for me to spend 5 bucks eyebrow threading. :). Haha. Faster2 grow, eyebrows! I wana thread you all off!
Ouh yes... I must not forget the newlyweds... Nani's abang! The wedding was wonderfully done, babe! Good job! Even tho I didn't get to see Nani herself, the bride or the groom. I still go to see Seha In SUPER SUPER HIGH HEELS! I also met Farhan, Nani's beloved boyfren and who would have known that there's a guy who talks more than nani can actually exist. haha! :) Motorbike @ the pelamin huh... very the... nolstagic. CONGRATS, U GUYS! Semoga kekal hingga ke akhir hayat. Insyallah.
Yeah, I know all this updates are like outdated news oredi... :). Can you blame me if I've been too busy?
Neway, this entry is already far too long already. I'll be good to you guys and stop here. :) Just quick reply to tags :
Roslan - uhh... thks, I think.
Sis - Wahaha.
Shah - Wahaha.
ahahaha. I'm lazy. u can tell right?
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|