|
Saturday, September 6, 2008♥
MYOB - Mind your own business ♥ 10:30 AM
CMT BERPUASE TO ALL MUSLIMS!
Hopefully, majority of us can complete a whole month of fasting. LOL. I know I sure am trying. :). No drinking sessions, no clubbing, no hanky-panky with boyfren til this holy month is over. :)
Here's a message that I'll like to make very clear to a friend :
If you ask for advice but don't care for what I think. Then don't ask me and make me waste my breath. Seriously. It pisses me off. It really does. I listen to what you have to say, and I'm honest... I give you my sincere comments and advice. If all you're gonna do after that is think, "Hey, what the hell does she know," and my advice does not even penetrate into your brain. Then in that case, do me a favour and don't bother me. Don't ask me. Coz it's obvious that you've already made your mind up about your situation and won't listen to me.
Like me, I dun go around asking for advice coz I know goddamn well that I won't follow. I'm independent, baybeh. And equally stubborn. I think with my own head. Thank you very much. LOL. I mean LIKE WHAT'S THE POINT RIGHT??
Ok, I am very very in love with Taio Cruz. Who is he, u may be asking? haha. Go find out urself.
That's it for updates. I'm very lazy la. Sis says she's getting laptop next month. Maybe then, I'll update more. I actually have a few surprises in store for you guys! Hehe. Check my blog again in a month's time k, ppl!
Btw, can someone ask Ahmad to stop talking? OMG. Yakyakyakyak. NagNagNag. Puh-lease, ok, ahmad? That's what mothers were made for!!
Farhan TOO! *sticks tongue out*
you NAGGY people. Haven't we already gone thru this whole phase? Ugh.
Ok, ok! Fasting la. Cannot type too much. Later tired. Lol. Bye!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|