<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Friday, October 3, 2008♥
Forgeting all the passwords ♥ 9:26 PM


CMT ARI RAYE!
I'm 2 days late. Ouh well.

Neway, the usual. Maaf-maafan ye.
Taknak maaf sudah!

U wun't see me around much nemore. I'll be blogging here and there. But not much.
Coz I'll be busy.

Busy with working my ass off.
Yes, working my ass off.

Busy enjoying my ass off.
Yes, enjoying my ass off.

Hypocrite friends who only find me when they need my help in some way or another can forget about seeing me during this period that I'll be gone. Coz I'm SICK of all your lies and flakiness.

I've changed. That much you have noticed.
But what's the point of living if for the rest of your life u remain the same person?

I'll change. So What??? I'll love another, I'll change my style, I'll change my hair, I'll be more materialistic, I'll take more risks, I'll mix around with different type of ppl, I'll live a new life.

And I love him.
But can you blame me if all I wana do is run? I've got my shoelaces all tied up, ready to run.

I don't love the way you love.
I've got my own ideas on how to live my life. Don't you be an unnecessary judge of that.

I'll be away for awhile. Don't miss me while I'm gone.
I'll still be contact-able via my ever reliable handphone & of coz if u see me online.

"TO LIVE YOUR LIFE, U GOTTA WANT TO SEE HOW U'RE GONNA LIVE IT."


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox