|
Thursday, December 18, 2008♥
1.5 litres ♥ 9:04 AM
We're having a pot-luck christmas party in the office on christmas eve. Included with the gift-exchange session. So I've been thinking, since monday, of what food to bring and what gift to buy. After all, I'm a very, very, very poor lady this month. I don't even have dust to sell. LOL.
Ok, so my financial situation is actually not that bad. Think it just comes down to the fact that I'm a lazy person. I'm really not so "enthu" that I'm willing to wake up @ 5am before work to cook something that will be gone in 5 mins (Wana see piranhas? Come to my workplc.). And the gift? What do I buy? I mean, if it's like to a specific person, that'll be easy. Now, it's like it depends on luck, who gets what. Who knows who's the receiver of ur gift! I really shouldn't care so much, but i just do. So argh, right?!
Me & Ash were like talking about it and decided maybe we'll just buy vouchers. From NTUC (blegh.), Marks & Spencers (I wan dis!), John Little, Faceshop, Bodyshop or something. That way, the person can still have some sort choice on what he or he wants. :)
A little bird told me that a "friend" of mine was bitching about me going to Zoukout. Come to think of it, she must have OBVIOUSLY thought alot about it. Seeing how she easily define me, her so-called friend, just by an article in the newspaper. TRUST me when I say that I'm just being sarcastic. Thank you for "pandang rendah sangat terhadap aku". I won't say much other than the following:
FYI, not every person who went to Zoukout was an idiot. Majority went there for the music, to just "cuci mata" and to have fun. We know how to have fun the right way, thank you very much. We were still standing upright by the end of the party. Yang penting, aku tak menyusahkan kau atau sape2 pon, tol tak? WTH.
OK, handed in my report on tuesday. Yay! Can relax for the holidays now... No lessons for another 2 weeks because of the holidays. LALALALALA! Farhan & Thazie, I got more time to lepak with you now. hehe. BF's not gonna be very happy about that, but he's gotta deal with it. Dengar takkk, BF? DEAL WITH IT!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|