<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Monday, December 15, 2008♥
watching the clock ♥ 1:29 PM


I spent my lunchtime with Ash, researching for our holiday. Yet again.

LOL. So we sort of decided on going to Sunway Lagoon. Haha. Ouh yeah, bet you thought I was gonna say PERTH or smthg. But sadly, my salary does not allow me to even THINK about expensive VA-VA-VOOM holidays.

Initially, it was just BF & me planning to go Bangkok, Thailand in March. Then I found out that Ash & her BF were also planning to take a holiday. So why not go together right?! In case I get bored of BF anyway. :P. haha. Kidding!

It's kind disappointing that my thailand trip with the family was cancelled this december, because of the stupid protestants. Protest all you want, but why ruin my holiday plans? All my shopping fantasies all ruined! Grrr. Watch it, you people. The next time I go there, I'm gonna bite all of you. Haha. (EWWW!) Well, guess the decrease in your tourism trade is already teaching you a good enough lesson.

So anyway...
Back to Sunway Lagoon. Me & Ash decided on Sunway Lagoon. Nice hotel, great shopping mall & great theme parks - water & dry. All the entertainment we need in one spot. We gonna tell about the boys about it tonight. Hope they like the plan. I still think its better than going Bintan! *yawn*

I'm looking forward to going home today. For once. Gotta clean up my room and iron my clothes. No clubbing this week. Our sponsor, Kenneth, cancelled out on us because he has to go to the US. BOO! U owe us treats from the states! haha.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox