|
Sunday, December 14, 2008♥
ZOUKOUT 2008, SLEEP IN TIL 2009 ♥ 7:39 PM
Zoukout 2008 was fabulous! FANTASTIC, baybeh! Zouk, u did not disappoint me this time! DJ YODA KEPE...!!!
Came and left with the BF. But did not party with him at all. Was only with him at the beginning and at the end. He with his frenz & I with mine. LOL.
Got home at 8am! Left the scene at around 6.30. But the queue for the shuttle buses to cover carpark was super SUPER longgg.... Makkkk... Then "cun2" like as if on cue, when BF's fren (i forgot his name) dropped us off at jurong point, it started to rain! haha! Luckily, it didn't rain a single drop when the event was going on!
Special thanks to my sis, Zacky, Fahmi, Fauzi, Yan, Isk, Jas(or was it Jus? haha. AKA estacy guy.), Minie, Karen and that indian dude. Especially to Zacky - my groovy platform buddy! And Jas for being our official bartender and locker man. Haha! Thks to Fahmi for being my handphone guardian. Cehhh... haha! TENKEU byk2, ppl!
Also thks to BF's frenz for their drinks. Sorry if I seem sombong. I had my reasons for not partying with BF that day. Neway, I've got my own party people.
Kai Motosan, ribuan maaf for not teguring you! I saw you but I was too "intoxicated" to approach you. HAHAHA. And its not just alasan k. I really not sure it was you and my hp was with ABG fahmi...
And i caught eu, faizal!!! So much for "clubbin/partyin abstinence"!!! hahaha!!!! Stop it seh, everybody. "da tua la... zaman clubbin da over la... buang2 duit.." Tup Tup. NAMPAK MEMBER NGA SHAKE BOOTY PAT BEACH PARTY. Mintak kene sepak la, fai. Notti2. Hehe.
MAN, APE JADIK SAK?! Tot u can handle ur liqour? Man, man... DISAPPOINTED tao. Org nga party happy2. Lompat sini, lompat sane. Member da stone seh satu corner smlm. Haha. Neway, sorry couldn't party with you. :). Paham2 jek.
Azhar. Was already there when I remembered to message you. But guess what...? Paisehh gile. I forgot to take down ur new number. Hehe. Apologies, dude. Don't kill me when you see me online. Heh.
SIS, can't believe u wanted to go back early.... HAIZ.... haahaa.... at last, dancing managed to get you back into shape. hehe! No embrassing merlion! ;) Sorry many2 for the messy room, man. I promise not to do that again... :(
DANCE, DANCE, DANCE! I loved it!
Haha. OVERALL, it was a good party, with good drinks, good music & good company! I WANT ALL THE PICTURES!!!! GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!
As i was going home, with BF by my side... I realised he had taken loads of pics with his buddies and I had taken loads of pics with mine.... but we didn't have a single pic of us together. uh oh. Is that an omen of things to come?
Ouh, nevermind. I think too much.
Hehe. And Yes-ARH! I'm officially back blogging!
Ps. JP2 has officially opened. ADIDAS, STARBUCKS, BURGER KING, MINI-TOONS & FACESHOP. Like, FINALLY. What in the world took you so long?!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|