|
Thursday, January 29, 2009♥
My tongue, Your Skin ♥ 3:31 PM
Lots of wonderful events in next few upcoming weeks! Now the problem is to find time! Grrr... Shuttling in between work, PSB academy, Yoga Classes & home is not a piece of cake.
Let's see: 30th Jan - With Hyder. Walk & explore the night till I drop dead. 31st Jan - SURPRISE PARTY @ ECP for our lovely Seha. 4th Feb - Partyin With The Usual Suspects 6th Feb - Partyin With The Cyc Gang 7th Feb - Not Confirmed, BUT i wanna sheesha till my lungs go dead. 10th Feb - FOB Concert... Will someone please be kind enough to sponsor me? :( 14th Feb - JENGJENGJENG. Be my Valentine's anybody?
I heard Jason Mraz Concert Tixs are completely sold out. Are u guys shitting me or what? Serious?! But why?! Coz he's "LUCKY"??? Haha. ok, ok. Lame, I know.
Knock Off Time is nearing and I'm just passin the time away... Ouh great. Rose The Great has just extorted From Kumar NTUC Vouchers. LOL. *HIGH FIVE* Time to go buy snacks with this vouchers.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|