|
Monday, January 19, 2009♥
will the sun always rise and set in the same direction? ♥ 9:43 PM
*blows the dust off my blog*
Cough.Cough. Yesh. I've been busy. Again.
I just wanna be single again. This is scary shit. Why I can't just walk away like I always do? It never use to mean anything for me to say goodbye. Now, when I really need to... why can't I just get up and leave?
And why did hyder have to come back from australia? why did thaz come back from jakarta? Why did my boyfren have to find out n get stupid ass jealous for no reason?
Why did the good guys leave, then come back? Why did they expect me to be waiting for them patiently? Why can't they see that I don't want any drama in my life?
I just want a quiet life. I wana be single again. I want all you men to leave me alone. I've got no time or energy for all your dramas, season after season. I'll be grateful for a quiet night at home or a fun night with the girls.
On the other hand...
Bonus was not what I expected, but I'm nevertheless grateful. At least I have a job right? At least I got bonus right? When there are people out there struggling to find a job or didn't get a bonus at all...
Or so I keep telling myself to be grateful anyway. I keep trying.
Ouh, yeah, have a happy new year. belated by 19 days. So what? Like as if there's any real difference between this year and the previous year.
Great. Now tell me how I'm going to have 3 dates to the Zoo and 3 big birthday bashes?
PS. I need a lappie of my own.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|