|
Saturday, February 7, 2009♥
makeup dust ♥ 8:27 PM
"There's smthg that I love long, long But my frenz keep telling me That smthg's wrong." [Eh,eh by Lady GaGa] I AM SHAGGED! Too much partying, too much drinks makes iLa a very shagged girl. Too many OLDER men @ insomia... why cudnt have we gone to dbl o... all my beloved mats! WAHAHAHA.
Neway, I & ash went on an EXTREMELY2 LAST MINUTE shopping spree. To buy my dress. N Taa-Daa! Turns out M)phosis is having a HUGE sale... 50% and more... i bought my dress, a clutch & bangle for just $50.45! Damn it, if only i wasn't in such a hurry and if only there fitting room queue wasnt such a killer, I guess I would have bought another top n shoes too. Grrr.
Neway, Me & Ash russsshhhed like mad to Fajar shopping centre hair salon (Don't ask.) So we had to get our hair done chop2. :D. Nothing much else to report other than I like my new hair color much better than the previous one. I might actually become a regular customer there! And I can now ask Ash to help me buy my contact lens there! 3-tone for just $20! :D
OK. I've got 3 new pair of shoes bought within last week. New week ahead, more shopping to be done! hehe. Anyone know any more MAJOR SALES? Let me know k? I'll buy u coffee.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|