Saturday, February 21, 2009♥
STOP THE ABUSE ♥ 8:16 AM
LADIES, U KNOW THAT U DON'T WANA END LIKE THIS. SO DON'T LET IT HAPPEN.
EVERY IDIOT knows about the whole Chris Brown & Rihanna drama, right? This picture is nothing compared to some of the cases I seen or to what other women all over the world have gone thru'. But I'm hoping that because Rihanna is a famaliar face to everyone, that perhaps it might bring reality to some of my girlfriends.
I'm tired of saying it. And my female friends whom I love very very much... U are all very beautiful, capable women who don't deserve the abusive treatment given to you. Don't tell me bullshit about him hitting you because he loves you. How a man ever use violence on the woman he loves?! How could he bear to see his loved one in pain?
STOP THE ABUSE, GIRLS. ONLY YOU CAN DO IT. ONLY YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO LEAVE. ONLY YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CONFIDE IN SOMEBODY. YOU HAVE A CHOICE, SO MAKE THE RIGHT ONE.
"And they say that a hero can save us,
But I'm not gonna stand here and wait."
Hero - Nickelback
your crazy touch, the strangest rush