|
Sunday, February 8, 2009♥
tequilarehab ♥ 8:12 PM
I suppose i ought to be very happy with myself. I just went and bought myself a new phone. LG KP500.
Except that... why the heck did i get a touchscreen phone? Damn it. I shouldn't have listened to my brother. He says crazy things sometimes. I should have known. Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! I should have bought what I set out to buy. LG K360. So what if its bulky! I like bulky! I like bulky hulky men, so why can't I have hulky bulky phones too! Grrr. I don't even want to look myself in the mirror right now.
Don't get me wrong. LG KP500 is also very nice... but... its just a little dainty... It more like for ladies who know how to take care their things... LOL. I'll miss my Sony Ericsson W580i alot... It's been thru thick and thin with me... Haish... But I need a change la. Every time same old, same old...
You know what. I have a feeling that I'm gonna regret going to work tomorrow. Suits me just fine really. I need another major change in my life.
"Baby, just say yes." [Love story by Taylor Swift]
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|