|
Thursday, March 26, 2009♥
JERK alert. ♥ 12:36 PM
It's a little more than hectic at work this week. Even though K. has finally came in to take in the necessary (FYI, things which are NOT my jobscope.). Like FINALLY. Someone still had the cheek to infuriate me. Like WTF. I've been doing those shit for MONTHS. And in case, you haven't noticed. Those shit are NOT my jobscope, so think before you talk. Don't be so blinded by your feelings for someone that you neglect to think reasonably and fairly. Instead of "thanks", you're acting like I owe you & this company. FYI, THIS COMPANY OWES ME.
So don't blardy try to DRAW THE LINE with me k. I could have just left, without giving a thought to anybody's bother. I wanted to. I already had my resignation letter printed out and sealed in an envelope. Then I thought of how ppl might suffer, already having to cope with one man down, then imagine two man down. Geez, i should have just left. Now I have to deal with this kind of CRAP. I did more than I was suppose to, FOR MONTHS & MONTHS since that elena left.
I was EFF-ed for things that weren't my job scope. I rushed, I OT-ed for things that weren't my jobscope. SO DON'T BLARDY TELL ME WHAT IS FAIR AND NOT FAIR. DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT BLARDY JOBSCOPE. I'll tell you to go for an eye checkup.
Your attitude really sucks. PERSONAL ISSUES should be kept to yourself. I'm really biting my tongue, not to say anything, coz I'm REALLY too tired to argue. But geez, do you have to make it obvious?! Like EVERYONE, even the management (hey, i got a shock too.), knows about it. So...
Chill, man. Why you acting like she's a cripple or smthg? If she can't cope, she'll have to voice it herself. Everyone at work has to deal with their problems themselves. It's like giving a wheelchair to someone who's PERFECTLY capable of walking.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|