|
Sunday, March 8, 2009♥
thats just another life ♥ 10:12 PM
It's been a crazy week. With all this rushing about. :)
First and foremost, thank you very much to the people who bothered to remember me and wished me on my tagboard, face to face or on sms. U all are very much loved. :D. Thank you... Your well-wishes, the gifts and celebrations are much appreciated. To tell you the truth, I almost cried... ALMOST... cried of happiness. There I was thinking i wanted a quiet bdae, no fuss.
And here I am, enjoying all the fuss. HAHA! It is my 21 bdae after all, right? :D
This is just the first week of March, ok! Many2 more march burfdaes to be celebrated! Like *jengjengjeng!* Zacky's, Faizal's, Annie's, Pak busu's & last but not least, Hendra! We're gonna njoy, njoy, njoy!
Of all the celebrations I had this year, I would personally like to thank my sis & Zacky for bringing me to Hard Rock Cafe on Kumar & Co's Nite, on 2nd March itself! I loved it! & thank you to Faizal as well, for coming. :). I was suddenly officially called "the 21 bdae girl". Haha. U had to be there to appreciate the joke la! :D. Thks very very much to Sis & Zacky for organising it! n damn, that cake was delicious!
KUMAR, U & UR CREW WERE FANSTATIC! eff-ing hilarious! And thank you for hugging me so that u can feel my boobs! highlight of the day! :D. Keep at it! Thks for the tshirt! RECOMMENDED HANGOUT FOR MONDAY NITES, PPL : HARD ROCK CAFE. $16 cover charge. NJOY!
The gifts I got this year was fantastic. Darlings, I LOVE U ALL! FANSTATIC GIFTS! N B.H., I consider the iPod u gave me as an advance bdae gift. Pssst.. u can forget abt the 5%.. I waive it off! haha!
Ummmm... i got clothes! Lovely, lovely clothes...! Good choice, ppl! I got lots n lots of belanje food this year! Trying to make me fatter than the hippo that I am now rite?! Hehehe. I've got jewellery, perfumes, wallets, movie treats, handphone pouch and yes, best of all, I got $$$$! :D. I so love my prezzies this year! u guys have no idea how much!
PPL I'D LIKE TO THANK (LOOK FOR UR NAMES, AITE!): MUM, SIS, BRO, MARCEL IZYAN, NENEK CUTE, PAK BUSU, AUNTIE SHAKIRA... YES... FAMILY DEAREST [<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!] FIRST. HAHA! then... ZACKY, MINIE & FAIZAL @ TOH GUAN [<3<3<3!!!],>FAIZAL @ PASIR RIS, FAIFAI @ CHAI CHEE , FARHAN, SHAH, THAZIE, LYNN & AIN [<3<3<3<3<3!!],>ASH, ROSE, JANICE aka PEI PEI, NICHOLAS, JAI @ JRG, JAI @ CHANGI, SYIRAH, SEHA & NANI [<3<3<3!!!], color="#00cccc">KHAI (Syirah's fren), KHAI DJ[<3], KHAIRUL @ YISHUN, CHAI PING, WEE CHEONG, KANG, VICKY, AZLAN, WAFIE, DZULQAINAN (OR SMTHG LIKE THAT), KAK AYU, ZUL @ JRG, AYIN[<3], HENDRA, RIZ, ANNIE, BOB,HYKELL @ YISHUN, KAKA, EKAL, AYIM, AZHAR @ NTU, YUS @ GOMBAK, RIZAL @ GOMBAK, FIEZ, KAKAK ZUIDA, RUGBY TEAM (U ALL KNOW WHO U R!) [<3],>KUMAR & CO.
I think that's it. :D. I've double checked to confirm. Thank you so much for your thoughts!
Once again, I cannot express my gratitude enough. This year's bdae was brilliantly spent for me and u know what! I really hope I can celebrate each and every one of ur bdaes just as brilliantly as u did mine. Insyallah. N i hope that we do get to celebrate many many many more of our bdaes together. If God permits.
I LOVE U GUYS! :D. THANK YOU!
Will try my best to update soon & upload pictures... TRY! haha. Busy with work & getting rid of the annoying ex-bf permanently out of my life. HAHAHA! & I'm still sick! Stupid flu!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|