<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009♥
TAGGED! U're it! ♥ 10:54 PM


Tagged by Tashima: -

5 snacks I gorge myself with.
♥ Snickers Bars
♥ Goreng Pisang
♥ Hai Tai Biscuits (??? - I know! Ask Janeece whr in the whole she gets these!)
♥ Cheese fries
♥ Fishballs

5 songs I sing and tear people's ears apart.
(At the meantime neway.)
♥ Keep You Much Longer By Akon
♥ ROC By Beyonce
♥ Ku Katakan Dgn Indah By Peterpan
♥ Heartache on the dancefloor by Janet Leon
♥ Patron Tequila By Paradise Girls

5 things I would do with a million bucks.
♥ Is $1 million enuff to buy an island?! haha!
♥ Go for a makeover
♥ Buy a mall!
♥ Build a mini house for my kitties
♥ Party like there's no tmr, then donate the remaining $$$ to the mosque (to ease my guilty conscience! haha!)

5 places I seek refuge.
♥ My bathroom
♥ ECP/Sentosa
♥ MUSIC STORE
♥ Departmental stores!
♥ Starbucks

5 things I'll never wear.
♥ Purple lipstick (like wtf.)
♥ leopard printed dresses
♥ toilet paper?
♥ banana leaf & coconut shells... (then again, why not!)
♥ a poncho?!

5 bad habits.
♥ HAHA! SPENDING!
♥ LASER.
♥ Can't be bothered, by those I can't be bothered with.
♥ Fickle
♥ ah-ha. U know, I know. My addiction!

5 joys.
♥ My cash, my stash
♥ My loved ones
♥ MUSIC
♥ shoes!
♥ my addiction!

5 things I am handicapped without.
♥ my mouth
♥ internet
♥ common sense
♥ Sense of humor
♥ music

5 people I would date. (excluding the boyfriend/spouse)
♥ Hugh Jackman
♥ My financial advisor
♥ *LOST* Think it just comes down to who ever strikes my interest. None at the mmt.

5 Gorgeous people I will tag and make them do this.
♥ 5? How about everyone I've linked? Except those who have done it, of coz... :D



your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox