|
Friday, May 1, 2009♥
getting better at it ♥ 10:06 PM
I'm disappointed. GV didn't have a Wolverine Popcorn Combo. Like WTF. They had combos for stupid movies like Ice Age pe! Grrr. Wolverine was POWER! I loved it. Love the fact that they finally featured my all time favourite, GAMBIT! Naturally, I'm disappointed that they didn't cast a better actor for this character. Not as charming as I had always envisioned. The long hair doesn't help either. HOT, HUNKY, MUSCULAR Hugh Jackman makes up for EVERY flaw that the movie had, not that there were much to be criticised.
I'm itching like mad on my right arm. All these red angry spots are popping out. Can't seem to imagine why though, can't seem to recall eating or doing anything out of the ordinary. Must be the weather i guess.
I wonder whether I'm going mad. The 2 active participants in my love life right now have the same name. I keep sending msgs/koling the wrong one at the wrong time. I've been in love with the both of them at least at one point of time in the past. Now that I don't really have feelings for either, they keep saying those 3 words and are doing the most lovely, romantic and insanely sweet stuff. Ain's right. I've gotta make a decision. It's gotta him or him or I gotta walk away. And u know what? Walking away is a whole lot easier to do, than to decide between the 2 of them.
Both are just TOO equally matched. Both have good jobs, both are good-looking (to me), both exude charisma, both are sociable, both have good hygiene, both go to lengths to make me happy, they both have equally matched energy levels as mine, both are cheeky monsters, both are down to heart and did I mention that they both have the same name?!
What's a girl to do when she has to decide between two men that are similar in so many ways? Run, i guess... Like I always do. Nothing new.
Its either the one who said
"I've been waiting for you 3 years now. I've seen you through all the guys. I feel like slapping you just so that you will wake up. You keep saying you're looking for the guy who won't hurt you. U're blind. I wanna finally be THAT guy."
OR
the one who said
"We've been together 2 times. First I broke up with you. Second time, years later, one month into the relationship, U broke up with me. Both times we said to be mutual friends. But even til now, I keep coming back. I can't be JUST frenz."
OR
Option no 1. Bail out. Run,baby, run!
Decisions, decisions. Somebody, nudge me in the right direction please?
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|